Tuesday 13 September 2011

Thank You for Visiting!

 

I had thought that as the blog counter slowly ticked up that people maybe just one or two were reading each update and keeping up with my tales from this darkest corner of England. What vanity! This is not the case at all. No one is reading my posts here. And this one is unlikely to be read I’m guessing for many years going by what I’ve just discovered.

A new tab now shows ‘stats’ in the back room of the blog, and from ‘stats’ I’ve discovered some remarkable facts.

It seems that my older posts from 2007 are the ones that most people are reading.

The most popular pages being:

The World's Worst Teacher

17 Jul 2007

123 Pageviews

Semi-centenarian

3 Mar 2007

103 Pageviews

Shaking Ambridge to The Core.

2 Jan 2011, 2 comments

87 Pageviews

Mud Hounds and Worms

6 Mar 2007

51 Pageviews

Sorry I Missed Your Call

17 Feb 2009, 2 comments

45 Pageviews

Another surprise was that people in Russia were so interested in the blog. Though the word ‘interested’ is taking a bit of licence with a blog that gets so few hits.

United Kingdom

1,184

United States

807

Russia

78

Germany

57

India

45

Canada

29

France

26

United Arab Emirates

24

Ukraine

20

Japan

18

   

So hello all where ever you are, and thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment