Saturday 9 April 2011

Perhaps Bites?

 

The sun is shining.

I was in the garden most of yesterday, and today I've developed an alarming rash (perhaps bites) on arms, neck and torso.

Could it be an allergy to tulips? A reaction to geraniums? A vulnerability to violas? Or was it from leaning over into the pond to kiss the golden-eyed, bug-eyed frogs whose lips were cold and slimed with blanket weed and which then changed into princes at the touch? Golden-eyed, bug-eyed princes. Seven of them! With soft white throats that croaked.

Also, yesterday I bought a chair to replace the one that was broken. I'm trying to move back downstairs now that it is warmer and there's less risk of frost bite. It's supposed to be my new writing chair which I've set before the desk.

However, as it swings so slowly, I lean back, and oh it's so comforting, like being held, and I soon close my eyes and float away. It could easily become my sleeping chair!

Must put the seven princes on the Grand National today,

Yesterday I ate a Crunchie!

Happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment