Tuesday 25 January 2011

Gaining Half a Grade

 

I’ve just read that people who keep a diary and express their worries about tests a day before get a half grade score higher than those that do not. So what am I worried about here goes.

I worried about being a failure.

I’m worried about my pension.

I’m worried about my parents’ health

I’m worried most of all that no one will like my writing and it is just all just a waste of time.

I’m worried how I am going to live as I have no income at all.

I’m worried that my few surviving fish may die.

I’m worried about my health and not being able to lose weight.

I’m worried that I’m in a self-deluding bubble.

I’m worried about the leaky downpipe, the paint peeling off the window ledges and facia boards and the general dilapidation of everything.

I’m worried that I will never complete projects that I’ve started: the painting of grass, learning to play ‘The Heart asks Pleasure First’ burning the tree stumps away (I’ve been trying for 16 years) so that I can rebuild the wall at the bottom of my garden.

I’m worried about my friends and how happiness eludes them.

Okay, well getting that off my chest should help to improve my grades

Fingers crossed.




No comments:

Post a Comment