Sunday 23 March 2008

Deepest Whitest England

.



I guess I should really call this place Deepest Whitest England. This was the scene this Easter Sunday morning.

It was beautiful.

It has nearly all melted away now.

 



I was hoping it would stay longer and that more snow would fall. We have a sledge in the cellar that has only been used once. I was looking forward to throwing myself off some steep hill slope and sliding down in the same style as in the Le Tricot video (a few posts earlier). Not that there are any steep hill slopes here roundabouts.

Alas and alack, the snow melted before I could even fashion a snow Easter bunny. I didn’t even have time to fashion snow shark fins sticking out of the snow covered grass.

All that is left is a cold wind and icy cold air that is finding its way through every crevice of the house.

As I shiver!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I loved the snow lying on the castleations (?) of the Goose, upon the Council House and All Saints (view from mon fenetre).

    Look after your elf! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andy

    You're view sounds wonderful. You must be able to see for miles.

    Northampton does have some interesting roof features. Just little touches hidden in the sky line for those who look towards the stars.

    Hope your music is tickity boo.

    ReplyDelete